Credit Card Authorization
Terms of Service
- The customer is responsible for what goes into the dumpster.
- Any damage to the dumpster will be charged to the customer.
- Heavy machinery and equipment are not allowed to load the dumpster.
- Overloading of the dumpster will result in extra charges to the customer.
- We reserve the right to leave the bin on-site until all funds are paid in full.
- Refusal of payment will lead to the dumpster bin being dumped on the spot.
- All dumpsters that are over the 1 ton weight limit will be charged to their credit card.
- Absolutely no hazardous waste of any kind including asbestos or contaminated dirt in the dumpster.
- The customer is responsible for getting a street permit any fines issued will be charged to credit card.
- The customer is to ensure a suitable spot to place the dumpster so it does not damage your property.
- The area in front of the dumpster must be clear, if we are unable to pickup a delivery charge will apply.